This exclusive wool felt plecturm collection has been created by Ukulittle® to assist you with your ukulele teaching in a practical and meaningful way. Young learners fingers skin is very delicate and their enthusiasm for strumming huge! So to protect them from developing blisters on their thumbs we advise on using soft flexible plectrums like these. The rainbow bracelet is fun to wear and helps to keep the plectrum safely around the wrist. The four different shades of the plectrums – from white to ebony – have been devised to help you spark meaningful conversations about race and anti-racism and to celebrate diversity and inclusion at every oppportunity during play.
Each box contains:
4 X Felt Plectrums Rainbow Bracelets (soft)
(recommended age 3½ to any age!)
• We only use 100% wool Felt Plectrums
• Our Felt Plectrums are also non-toxic, eco-friendly and ethically made in the U.K.
• Please be aware that the sizes, shapes and shades of the plectrums may vary slightly
• We have made every effort to ensure the colours in the photographs capture the true colours of the plectrums and of the yarn, however please be aware that colours may differ slightly due to different monitors and the natural dyes used
• 'My skin' Felt Plectrums are strung on acrylic yarn (super soft)
• Not suitable for teething
• All resources in this Ukulittle® tin are not toys, they are educational resources and should be used with supervision, please do not let your child play with these resources unsupervised.
Ukulittle® My Skin – Plectrum Collection
Using this helpful box with its unique resources, as recommended in My First Ukulittle eBook FULL PDF, will provide you with exceptional tools and know how to deliver a fun and successful ukulele session with your children, at home or in your early learning setting.